A mail-o-graphic league is one in which scores are submitted from separate or the same competition, bowling establishment or association and are compared to qualify for prizes in one common prize list. The following provisions apply to all USBC mail-o-graphic leagues:
1. All scores are submitted to the league secretary who enters the scores and determines team and/or individual standings.
2. All scores used must be from certified competition.
3. USBC will certify such leagues provided:
a. All USBC equipment specifications apply.
b. All rules for USBC leagues shall apply insofar as applicable.
c. Application must designate the league as a mail-o-graphic league.
4. Individuals are not required to join the association through which the league is certified if already a member through another association.
5. As the scores used in mail-o-graphic competition are already recognized in the certified competition in which they are actually bowled, they are not eligible for USBC national awards or average recognition.